Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: a year of my life in the bush of covers....

From: nessus (Doug Alan)
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 86 14:45:35 EST
Subject: Re: a year of my life in the bush of covers....

You guys are stealing my idea!  For a long time, I've thought that as
soon as I learn to play an instrument well, I'd start a Kate Bush
cover group -- except doing radically different versions, like a
thrash version of "Wuthering Heights", an industrial "Sat In Your
Lap", 60's psychedelic "Leave It Open", deathrock dirge "Night of the
Swallow", reggae "Running Up That Hill", etc.  The group was to be
called Dogs of Lust.  I'm still trying to figure out what one could
possibly do to "Waking the Witch" or "Get Out Of My House"....

		Some say that knowledge is boing, boom, tschuk...