Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

William B.

From: sdcrdcf!stephen@LOCUS.UCLA.EDU
Date: 28 Oct 86 09:02 PST (Tuesday)
Subject: William B.

In answer to Terry's request about anderson/burroughs,
William B. was profiled/interviewed in Rolling Stone a
couple of issues ago.  Apparently he lives in Lawrence, KA,
and it doesn't look like he will be leaving any time soon for
a speaking tour.  too bad.

BTW, I also have the anderson/giorno/burroughs album and
highly recommend its carnivorous charm.  (it took more time
than it should have for me to figure out how to play the
fourth side.)

sr