Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Article for mod.music.gaffa (I hope this gets to you)

From: ihnp4!inuxj!rael
Date: 7 Nov 86 11:10:49 EST (Fri)
Subject: Article for mod.music.gaffa (I hope this gets to you)

Subject: Kate Trivia
Newsgroups: mod.music.gaffa

   Here are a few trivia questions for all you Kate-addicts here in
mod.music.gaffa (where did this netgroup come from anyway? I just heard
about it and have enjoyed reading through it. I think some folks
ought to mellow down a bit their rethoric, after all we're all reading
this group 'cause we like Kate).

   Here are the questions:

	(1) Where did Kate first appear in the US?

	(2) Which songs did she perform in that appearance?

	(3) Who was it that brought her along for that appearance?

   I will post answers to these questions in a few weeks, unless the
newsgroup is flooded with the correct responses.

				Dan Vanevic
				{ihnp4,allegra}!inuxj!rael

"Some say she's from Mars
 or one of the seven stars
 that shine up very brightly in the morning"