Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Elvis Costello mainstream????!!!

From: Robert Stanzel <apollo!rps>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 86 11:37:29 EDT
Subject: Re: Elvis Costello mainstream????!!!

> Next thing I know you'll be calling Peter Gabrial mainstream, speaking
> of which I got tickets to the 11-21 concert in Worchester. Just barely.
>
> Michael Knight

I think this pretty much says it all.  Yes, anyone who plays in the Worchester
Centrum (in such company as Lionel Ritchie and Twisted Sister) isn't exactly
doing fringe pop music.

--

"I am the son and the heir
 Of a shyness that is criminally vulgar"

Rob Stanzel             ARPA:  rps%apollo@eddie.mit.edu
Apollo Computer         UUCP:  ...{decvax!wanginst, mit-eddie}!apollo!rps
-------