Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: Mark Katsouros <KATSOURO@UMDD>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 86 20:39 EDT

     Alright, so I admit it!  I have been unsuccessful thus far in acquiring
any TD CD's, but I will not give up!  I have, at least, made a lot of new
importer friends, and I just know that I'm going to *eventually* get lucky.
I did manage to get my hands on a nice Kate bootleg called 'A Bird In The
Hand'.  It contains live versions of some pre-TD stuff.  Also, those Big Sky,
7" picture disks are real common in these parts.  Anyone living, or visiting,
the Washington D.C. area should check out the following:

     Phantasmagoria RECORDS, TAPES, + CD'S
      11308 GRANDVIEW AVENUE
      WHEATON, MARYLAND 20902
      (301) 949-8886
      (301) 949-8887

     YESTERDAY & TODAY RECORDS
      1327 - J Rockville Pike
      Rockville, MD. 20852
      (301) 279-7007

Some neat Kate stuff can be found at these places on occasion.  That's all for
now.

Mark Kat(e)souros

"Why is it that we drive on parkways, and park on driveways?"