Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Skinny Puppy

From: nessus (Doug Alan)
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 86 23:41:42 EDT
Subject: Re: Skinny Puppy

Wicinski as his head up my ass and I want him to get it out!  Now, I
haven't seen Skinny Puppy live, but I do have a record or two and they
are bitchin'.  Some of their stuff sounds sort of like Devo with
throat cancer.  (No, Greg, they're not as good as recent Ministry,
though.  And speakin' of Adrian Sherwood, everyone should check out
Mark Stewart and Maffia.)  Who gives a shit if they'd rape my cat?
Besides, how do you know my cat wouldn't consent.

Volcano Suns are also bitchin', and who gives a shit if they made fun
of Skinny Puppy.  They'll make fun of anything.  Last time I saw them,
they kept threatening to bring Steve Morse out for a live accoustic
set.

			>oug

"A is for your anus, that feisty little hole"