Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: AAARRRGGGHHH

From: wicinski <wicinski@nrl-cst.arpa>
Date: 30 Sep 1986 2314-EDT (Tuesday)
Subject: Re: AAARRRGGGHHH

>Please don't tempt IED into another Dreaming vs. Hounds of Love debate!!!
>We've already been through this several months ago. Heck, I'll even
>suggest a bunch of new topics so we can flame each other to crisps:

and why not ??  what I really want dude is someone who can fill my
mailbox with complete and utter nonsense, and still have people believe
in it.   I can safely say that IED feels that Kate shreds his face AND
cums in his mouth....how about that.

now to put your dreams to rest...

1) Throbbing Gristle on track 1 and E.N. on track 2
2) Coven - a metal band from a while ago - they put a black mass out on
record.  too much for me
3) Fuzztones
4) Butthole Surfers - Scratch Acid is like Led Zep.

Fact:  Did you know when I put my records away, Kate's "Hounds of Love"
sits right in front of The Butthole's "Cream Corn" ep.  Kinda says it
all, doesn't it ??

Fact:  check out Scratch Acid in Spin, which has some  wavo southern
band on the cover this month.  I have no records by them.

5) Sonic Youth
6) Japenese Hardcore, without a doubt
7) Dougbo, for whining like a penis brain about his latest sex bitch in
heat, Laurie Anderson.
8) Kate....  Cindy whines and Madonna's married.
9)  Hofmann, no question.  you all don't have to see his ugly face show
after show....enough to make a man turn to drinking...

10) An Uzi machine gun AND japenese hardcore AND a 4-wheel drive truck
AND a rifle rack...

Now that's that done, we can continue with Greg Earle's attack against
wavos (including himself), and IED's attack against all think great,
small, and non-bushian.

I guess someone has to do it..

wank