Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

SO

From: brspyr1!tim%dartvax.UUCP@harvard.HARVARD.EDU (Tim Northrup)
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 86 18:06:32 edt
Subject: SO
Newsgroups: mod.music.gaffa

In <8609231815.AA10861@ittatc.UUCP> mm writes ...
>                                            I was thinking about this
> in my car a month or two ago, wondering why this album had a name while
> the previous ones had only been refered to by number, so I thought
> perhaps the name of the fifth album, `So', might be the fifth character
> of some alphabet.  And it is..  do, re, me, fa, so, la, ti, do.
>
> -mm-

Yeah, but didn't the fourth album HAVE a name?? "SECURITY"!!!
The rest were just titled "PETER GABRIEL".

("Could be quite confusing, mind if we call you BRUCE??" -- MPFC)

								 Tim N.

[*Security* wasn't the real name of Peter Gabriel's fourth album.  It
was just a name that the American record company threw on.  In
England, *Security* was just as nameless as all of Peter's previous
albums.  --Doug]