Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

SO

From: nessus (Doug Alan)
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 86 18:54:17 EDT
Subject: SO

I knew upon first listen that PG's *SO* was going to be a big hit and
make him lots of money, but this is getting a little ridiculous isn't it?
The album at number 2, *Sledgehammer* was at 1, two more songs in the AOR
top-10!  He's doing better than Genesis now.  I wonder if Phil is steaming
mad.  Before, he could say to Peter, well perhaps I don't get your respect,
but I'm a lot more popular.  Now he can't say that.

And I thought Kate's new-found popularity in the U.S. was a bit much...

			-Doug

Applications for girlfriend now being accepted.  Apply now before all
positions are filled.