Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Katemas *Party*

From: nessus (Doug Alan)
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 86 10:43:20 EDT
Subject: Katemas *Party*

This is just a reminder that I'm throwing a Katemas party at my
appartment this Saturday (August 9).  It's going to be a pretty small
party: at this point I expect 10-15 people.  If you want to come,
please send me a note, so I can plan on how much junk to buy, and tell
you how to get here.  Please include your phone numbers in the note.
Just in case your or my mail gets lost into the bitbucket, my address
is

	260 Sidney Street, Apt. 1
	Cambridge, Mass.  02139

My phone number is

	(617) 354-6403

The party will begin at 4pm sharp.  The following Love-Hounders have
already said they are planning on coming: Me, Jon Arnold, Jon Rossi,
Shelli Meyers, Elissa Weitzman, Edward Rynes, Joe Turner, and Nancy
Everson.

			"Deck the halls with boughs of ivy"

			 Doug