Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Yet Another Shirt Idea

From: Mark Katsouros <KATSOURO@UMDD>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 86 22:21 EDT
Subject: Yet Another Shirt Idea

     First of all, Thanks for the welcome, IED.  I like Joe Turner's idea about
the Love-Hounds net address and 'the pull of the bush' appearing on the shirt.
Here's an idea:  How about "Running Up That Hill" lyrics running up and down
the arms (sleeves), as seen on the back cover of the EP?  (Would that junk it
up to much?)  I also like the idea of using the cover of The Dreaming.  The
Dreaming seems to be almost everyone's favorite Kate album, I think.  It's my
favorite, anyway.  ("Get Out Of My House" just plain sends me.)  Hell, let's
just make "over 100 models to choose from!"  Also, Security has my vote as
Gabriel's best, if only for "Wallflower".