Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Man Is Hurting Me

From: nessus (Doug Alan)
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 86 06:13:27 EDT
Subject: No Man Is Hurting Me

... must be a woman then...

Roger Miller's (of Birdsongs of the Mesozoic) album *No Man Is Hurting
Me* is now out, and it's only a couple months late (which actually
makes it many months early)!  It is just as wonderful as one would
expect, though I'm a little disappointed that many of my favourite
works by him were left off in favour of less favourite ones.  It is
politically correct to acquire this album.  The Love-Hounds police
will be checking up on you shortly.

		-- No Man, that is my name