Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: PIL

From: ll-xn!riacs!sequent!tektronix!reed!soren (Captain Klimt)
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 86 13:41:03 pdt
Subject: Re: PIL
Posted-Date: Sat, 12 Jul 86 13:41:03 pdt

I hate to break this to you, but Johnny did the spitting routine in his
Portland show.  He started screaming at someone who had apparently spit on
him and then walked off (it was the end of an encore) saying "there's always
someone who wants to ruin it all for everyone else".

The "Clowns" who opened sound a lot like Faith No More.
I don't know what else they do, but "We Care Alot" is a
great song.

		Have a nice day
			Soren FP