Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Don't Give Up

From: tsung@aerospace.ARPA
Date: 06 Jul 86 12:31:17 PDT (Sun)
Subject: Don't Give Up
Posted-Date: 06 Jul 86 12:31:17 PDT (Sun)

One day this song came up when I was thinking about a friend of mine.
He went through the same college as me and was having lots of
pressures/doubts/frustrations.  I don't mean to sound like a hypocrite
but when I put myself in his position this song suddenly affected me
very much; every word I could identify with; even the KB parts which
I previously thought were too long/repetitive all rang with a simple
truthfulness.

			Whatever may come, whatever may go,
			That river is flowing

Fu-Sheng