Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Roger Miller

From: The weenies are everywhere.... <wicinski@nrl-cst.arpa>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 86 23:37:27 edt
Subject: Roger Miller

Roger Miller Maximum Electric Piano  at d.c. space

wow, only about 30 people or so showed up for this event, I guess they
were "trying" to be hip seeing green on red at 9:30.  well, me and
labovitz are hip, we saw the dude.  Played some boss tunes our way.  Did
some new stuff which is on his new album, as well as a burma cover, miss
shiparo, and a cool song about cyclops.
Gave us a tour of his equipment too.  One of the few (and I've been told
lucky) owners of a 16 second digital delay.   what a way to make
effects, too.  aliigator clips, wood blocks, and combs.

his new album should be out in a few weeks.  not planning any major tour
as of yet, just weekend 'jaunts'.

stayed tuned for more.