Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: SSUD3%UK.AC.SUSSEX.VAX2@AC.UK
Date: 27-JUN-1986 15:24:49

OK, I'm going off 'round Europe for a bit, so you won't have
to worry about much more KT trivia postings anymore.

However, as a parting shot, here's some stuff from the latest
Record Mirror:

(The "Big Country" interview  they're on the cover):

"....and the title track features a duet with Kate Bush.
Stuart says he's been a Kate fan for a long time.

`The Central character of the song "The Seer" is a woman, so I though
(thought) it would be good to get a woman's vocal point of view.
I have a lot of Kate Bush albums, and I like her voice. She varies it
so much. There's a lot of variety and texture in the way she sings,
and she's always coming up with something different.
She's a perfectionist; she won't give up until she's absolutely satisfied
with what she's done. She has a lot of dedication.'  "

  -Stuart Adamson

Also, Alan Jones in "Chartfile" further amends his claim of Kate being only
one of four women to take more than 3 hits off an album - the fifth being....
SHEENA INSTANT!!!!  (easton). Ugh. Where's Richard Cook and his sugar walls?

Finally, "The Hair of the Hound" was the highest entering music video
for the week, going in at #6.  The Single File is still hovering around
#8.

Hugh