Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

> And by what obscure
> biological process is masculinity connected with the choice
> of a synthetic over an acoustic bagpipes effect?

I don't know - afterall those acoustic gag, er, bagpipers wear skirts and
all.  Mebbe youse been in England too long, hugh  (jest, only a jest).

>Question of the day: How do you justify philosophically to a person
>with mainstream tastes that he should listen to different musics?

See above.... for my humble opinion!

> a must buy! -> BEDLAM's version of the Lost in SPace THeme!

>  g'nite!
>  Fidelis

UURRRRRRRCCCCCK.....SCCCRRRRRREEEEEEEEECCCCCHHHH.....bomph.  HUH?  This is
the Fidelis I thought I left behind all those years ago?  Yeah, this song/
version should be on their latest album on Buy Our Records  - it also
appears in  live form and ltd edition 45 7" with A.O.D. on the other
side.  I think I put this on that tape I made Taylor so he could eat
beans and drink wine  - although the next song on the 45 is about
the most offensive song I've ever heard.

					Well, that's all - see you next month

and as always send all death threats/hate mail/ used condoms to:

							J.H.