Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Fanzine

From: Susanne E Trowbridge <umcp-cs!jhunix!ins_aset@seismo.CSS.GOV>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 86 13:48:28 EDT
Subject: Fanzine

I am going to start a fanzine.  I'm bored, that's why.  If you would
like to contribute to it, reviews, interviews, or opinion, please send
'em this way, along with a non-computer address so that I can send you
a free copy of the 'zine when it comes out.  The content will focus on
"new wave" music, whatever that is.  I am frustrated with the music
press, so I decided to start my own.  Cool, huh?

This is going to be a non-profit enterprise, by the way, unless I can
figure out another way to do it.  So send everything here!  Otherwise
the entire thing will be written by me, and that's not what you call
variety, is it?