Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: SSUD3%UK.AC.SUSSEX.VAX2@AC.UK
Date: 16-JUN-1986 16:38:09

I just sent a message to Doug Alan concerning this, but I think
I'll make it a wider posting, to increase my chances of success.

Basically, I'm looking for a Japanese Import CD of Joni Mitchell's
1982 album (on Geffen Records) of "Wild Things Run Fast."

Now I KNOW that it exists, because I saw it in Tower Records
on Sunset Blvd. in 1983, but at the time I didn't have my CD player
yet, and it was also priced around $18.00, which, at the time,
seemed pretty high, so I didn't buy it.

Of course, I have cursed the day ever since, because I have
been searching for it constantly, but havn't seen it ONCE since then.

Does anyone know of any good Japanese import CD firms?

If anyone happens to stumble across a copy of it, could you buy
it for me, and I will gladly reimburse you for whatever it costs,
or if you are into collecting Kate Bush stuff, I'm sure I'd have
some rare stuff that you would like in exchange.

Reply to:    ssud3%uk.ac.sussex.vax2@ucl-cs.arpa

or to       ed191-bq%ucblilac.arpa

           (ed191-bq%lilac.berkeley.edu)

(By the way, that's a "Q" as in "Quail" at the end of the username)

I'll be at the latter address as of July 20.

Thanks,

Hugh