Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Danielle Dax

From: nessus (Doug Alan)
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 86 04:22:37 EDT
Subject: Re: Danielle Dax

> [Jim Hofpersonn:] I found a couple of her records in a friends
> collection... What's the big deal here?  Sounds like a low-rent Nina
> Hagen just like Thurston said back in 1984...

Danielle Dax sounds nothing like a low-rent Nina Hagen.  Nina Hagen is
great, but Danielle Dax doesn't sound anything like her.  She sounds
much more like a low-rent Dreaming era Kate Bush, though not really
that either.  If only someone would give her a fancy studio rather
than the four track one she has to use...

			"In a Holocaust haze
			 Your lunacy seems calm"

			Doug