Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: SSUD3%UK.AC.SUSSEX.VAX2@AC.UK
Date: 5-JUN-1986 16:35:47

3 quick responses:

1) Sorry - Doug is right. Kate eats too many KIT-KATS, not cadbury's bars.
   It is the homeground crew that eats too many of the latter.

2) OK, so what was that cryptic message from IED0DXM (a.k.a. Andrew Marvick)
   supposed to mean:  "KATE BUSH - remember?..."? Huh? Am I missing
   part of the posting? Did I say something wrong?

3) Well, if not whats-his-name in Depeche mode, I wouldn't be surprised
   if some of the other members are gay (i.e. Martin Gore, whose favorite
   city is Berlin, and who is a leather fanatic, according to the last
   interview I read) - Also there's a big undercurrent of gay imagry in
   their videos and song titles ("Master and Servant", etc) (Although
   anyone seeing "9.5 weeks" knows that S&M isn't restricted to gays...)
   Not that it matters....it's fun to debate, though...

Hugh