Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

What? Someone's heard of the PHEROMONES?

From: David M. Hardy <HAADAV@MITVMA>
Date: Wed, 21 May 1986 09:24 EDT
Subject: What? Someone's heard of the PHEROMONES?

We've had 'Yuppie Drone' at WMBR for a few months now.  The Pheromones also
have an album of the same name, which I managed to get ahold of at Newbury
Comics.  It's got some great comedy/novelty stuff on it, including "Money
Go Round", and for all you who scorn the current President, "The Great Rondini"

Now, for all you MTV haters out there, check out Tommy Koenig's album The Real
Story.  It's new to me but came out in 1984 I believe.  It's a comedy album,
and includes a cut called something like "The Empty Video Music Channel With
Nina Blackfeet".

Any station that shows "The Big Sky" (I SAW part of it the other day :-) :-) )
can't be all bad.  The remix of the music sounded interesting too.

                                            "Servicing McDonaldland's Economy"
                                             >>> Dave