Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Looking for "The Big Sky"

From: nessus (Doug Alan)
Date: Wed, 21 May 86 03:04:13 EDT
Subject: Looking for "The Big Sky"

So, I stuck a tape in the VCR before I went off for work today, hoping
I might catch "The Big Sky" on V66.  I don't really know why, since
the reception is so bad I can barely see anything anyway.  When I got
home, I put the tape in scan mode and within five minutes Kate
appeared!  They had a little special on Kate: they had an address you
could write to to win a free HoL album, they showed "Cloudbusting",
"Hounds of Love", and "The Man With The Child In His Eyes".  They
showed three seconds of "The Big Sky"....  Arghhhhhhhh!

Most of the rest of the six hours of video tape was pretty boring.
But I noticed they didn't show a single video more than once in that 6
hours.  I'm mildly impressed.  If this were Empty-V, I'm sure I would
have seen "Sledgehammer" and "When the Heart Rules the Mind" four
times each....

		"Looking out for the Big Big Time"

		 Doug