Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Dannielle Dax

From: John Kitamura <decvax!utcsri!kato>
Date: Tue, 13 May 86 23:08:56 edt
Subject: Dannielle Dax

	Miss Dax was once a member of the Lemon Kittens who had one
release (We Buy A Hammer For Daddy) on some independent British label.
A track off of that album appeared on the Glass Sampler (so the album
was probably on Glass Records, but I'm not sure), which is available
from Wayside Music.

	She also sings on the original release of Robert Fripp's The
League of Gentlemen album (though the track was removed off of the
re-released version retitiled God Save the King), as well as creating
the cover art on both that album and Fripp's Let the Power Fall album.

	That's all I know.
		John Kitamura
UUCP:   {decvax,linus,ihnp4,uw-beaver,allegra,utzoo}!utcsri!kato