Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

self-explanatory (more alfkebabblespeak)

From: yeah - let's get real <hofmann@AMSAA.ARPA>
Date: Thu, 15 May 86 17:27:02 EDT
Subject: self-explanatory (more alfkebabblespeak)

sexist>And kids: let's not fall back on homophobic (British music is by and for
sexist>flaming-limp-wristed-pouffter-dickless-faggots) or sexist (British music
sexist>is feminine, i.e. "much more passive and introspective and stagnant")
sexist>cliches.  Get real.

Alfke, get yer head outta yer butthole!  Lissen up - tho you didn't
accuse me - let me say that I've never equated wimpwavo with gays
that would be an insult to some very fine people (mainly, gays)
... but as for SEXIST you're the one who called American underground
for the MOST PART "HE-MAN" music.  Now correct me if I'm wrong but
doesn't sexist cliches include those that MAKE THEM ABOUT MALES TOO?

The liberal asswipe double standard STTTTTTTRIKES AGAIN.

"and what's behind curtain number 3, Johnny?"

	{  KABANG!!! ... solitary sound of wavo head rolling
	   down a otherwise quiet alley- way }

Get real, Mommy....

					--James Hofmann