Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Dayglo Abortions

From: Hofmann@AMSAA.ARPA
Date: Thu, 15 May 86 12:17:38 EDT
Subject: Dayglo Abortions

You mean they send you albums and you don't EVEN PLAY THEM?????

BEcause of the cover?????  Whatdafug??? Give it to me - I'll get it
mentioned somewheres. . .actually I hear LOTS of good things about
that band,,, this really makes me puke when I hear of people getting
free records and not even playing it.  That's bad, Sue ... I should
forward that to all the record companies and especially the Dayglo
Abortions.  You should be ashamed, not proud.