Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Saturdays show.

From: KNIGHT@MAINE (Michael Knight)
Date: Tue, 6 May 1986 15:14 EDT
Subject: Saturdays show.

For those of you who haven't gotten around to reading the TV listings
for that Kate Bush concert coming up this Saturday night (Sunday Morning
technically..) here's the line up as I read it. It's on a show called
'Night Flight' on the USA Network.

    12:30 'A vidio profile of Kate Bush.' Sounds like that lineup of
          vidios we've all heard about recently.

     1:00 'Footage of a 1979 Kate Bush concert.' 60 minutes.

If you bothered to read on it repeats again at 4:30 and 5:00am
respectively. I know *I* plan on tapeing this. Let's all pray for no
interuptions by Captain Midnight.