Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

stuff

From: hsut@ec.purdue.edu (Bill Hsu)
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 86 12:35:38 EST
Subject: stuff

Re: Doug on Tuxedomoon
Is Tuxedomoon still without Blaine Reininger? What do you guys think about
Tuxedomoon sans Reininger on Holy Wars? I found it one of the most
disappointing albums of '85...

Re: what do hip music lovers do when they're old and gray
I don't know any, but take a hint from the late great Julian Beck (of
Living Theater fame) who was a cool cat all his life. Unfortunately, I
have never seen any of his performances and never will *sigh*

Re: Sledgehammer
Heard this in a record store. YAWN. The stuff on side B is interesting, tho.

Another suggestion for people who are already sick of Sledgehammer: pick
up something by this incredible Belgian group called Nurse with Wound
(I'm rapidly wearing out a friend's NwW tape right now; thanks Rod!!)
This is AWESOME stuff.

				"I would like to have you see what I see
				 I would like to be a pillar of strength
						in my community"

				Bill Hsu