Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KB at Hammersmith, Bob Marley, Bangles

From: nusbaum@utah-cs.arpa (James Nusbaum)
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 86 09:26:03 MDT
Subject: KB at Hammersmith, Bob Marley, Bangles

A Kate concert from Hammersmith Odeon in '79 will be broadcast May 10th
at 1 or 1:30am on USA Network.  Many may have seen this, but I haven't
and am looking forward to it.  Also a Bob Marley concert from the
Santa Barbara Bowl will be on USA May 3rd at 1am.  These are late but
probably worth staying up for.

Does any one know if a Bangles show is worth seeing?  I kind of like
their music besides the fact that they are a gorgeous group of ladies.

I guess whether or not pot is a hallucinagen depends on which book you
read.

Jim
Behind the Zion Curtain
(this line pertains to Utah, not anything Jewish)