Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Husker Du Flame

From: Ranter cum Barbarian <hofmann@AMSAA.ARPA>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 86 14:22:47 EST
Subject: Husker Du Flame

So now that Warner Bros has signed them, the Huskers are running around
saying "well, we have  artistic control and we're producing our own" etc etc.
But... sleazy corporate practices abound.  Case in point:  This new 12"
single is being sold as a BOBDAMN import!!!!  Wha th fug?  Why don't
these a-holes release it in America.  (profit margins, I'm sure ...)
The huskers ought to beat some ass up there in WB headquarters, but
they're probably so happy being wined and dined they don't care?

Is there a release data (at least) for an Amercian "version"?  I ain't
gonna pay 5.99 for 10 minutes of new music ... maybe on something RARE but...

damn ...