Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Dial Kate

From: nessus (Doug Alan)
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 86 18:52:27 EST
Subject: Re: Dial Kate

JHC!  MTV had RuTH in heavy rotation, they showed lots of little
interview clips of her, they interviewed her themselves, etc., and
they still don't know who she is?!?  Oh well.

Did anyone watch at 6:00pm EST to see if we had any effect?  Other
people have told me that they take requests all day, not just between
11am and 12pm.  Does anyone know what the scoop is?

I only tried between 11 and 12.  I dialed my fingers numb, but was
never able to get through.  Oh well...

			-Doug