Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Drugs and music

From: "ROSSI J.A." <rossi@nusc.ARPA>
Date: 12 Apr 86 13:26:00 PST
Subject: Drugs and music

Kinda hit home didn't it.  What I said previously still stands.  With the
exception of some early psyc/era 68 or so stuff produced as 'MUSIC to TRIP
By', if the sounds need drugs, they probably suck and aren't worth listening
to straight.  By all means, do drugs.  I'm not a neo-conservative-anti-drug-
supraestablishment type, and couldn't give a shit who does drugs.  I don't
believe that they are a necessary precondition to enjoying, understanding,
experiencing or any other ' music.

'Orange Sunshine, Yellow Moonshine, We will find a way'
                           P. Languirand, 1976

John
------