Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: A business proposition

From: nessus (Doug Alan)
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 86 18:07:57 EST
Subject: Re: A business proposition

> From: (Scott Peterson)

> I have two copies of a 12" version of HoL that has a different
> version of the song on each side.  I fail to see the difference
> between them, but one is about 20 seconds longer.

Ah, that's not a real thing.  It's a DJ 12" made by EMI-America, that
is not for general sale.  On one side is the album version and on the
other side is some slight remix EMI-America (not Kate) did.  Basically
it just has the verses rearranged.  The real 12" single is only
available as an import.

			"And I'll be two steps on the water"

			 Doug