Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

A business proposition

From: think!seismo!hao!hplabs!tektronix!ogcvax!omssw1!omssw1!sdp (Scott Peterson)
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 86 15:55:17 pst
Subject: A business proposition

I have two copies of a 12" version of HoL that has a different version of the
song on each side.  I fail to see the difference between them, but one is
about 20 seconds longer.  Is anyone interested in trading a 12" of RuTH
(RUtH?) for one?  They're both virtually new (One is new, but I can't
remember which one.  The other has been played once).

I'd also consider trading for "evaluation copies" (as we say in the software
biz) of the HoL album, and the one that came before that on a C-90 I'd
supply.  Of course it would be nice if the tradee lived somewhere towards the
north of the left coast, otherwise I'll just have to trust you with my tape.
(Hey, five bucks is five bucks.  Think of it in terms of beers.)

Scott Peterson, Intel Corp., Hillsboro, OR, ...!tektronix!ogcvax!omssw1!sdp
                                              ^

                                    (a real path you can mail to)