Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Matt, Robyn, etc.

From: Susanne E Trowbridge <umcp-cs!jhunix!ins_aset@seismo.CSS.GOV>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 86 15:21:17 EST
Subject: Matt, Robyn, etc.

OK, Greg, so I have the "travesty" version of "Burning Blue Soul."
What are the differences between the one I have and the original?
Where can I get the first issue?  Or is it gone forever...aargh.

I INTERVIEWED ROBYN HITCHCOCK and he is a nice guy, funny, everything
you'd expect.  I shall probably put a copy of the interview on net.
music, but first I have to wade through "117 unread articles in
net.music, 5,900 unread articles in net.singles, 8,900,455 unread
articles in net.audio.walkman.headphones," etc.

Wow, Greg, where can we get some of that ecstasy?  :-)

Sue