Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Net.music

From: lyle (Wayne Lyle)
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 86 14:59:38 est
Subject: Net.music

	I was just reading net.music a few minutes ago and I noticed an
undying love for our one & only Larry Palena. I think we as members of SJU
community should collect money to send him abroad to spread his philosophical
ideas to the rest of the world. All he would need to go is a mask with a smile
on it so he can hitchhike his way around and a couple of Led Zepplin tapes. We
figure he can go on tour for a few months. Perhaps if this works out we can
send all our other famous people abroad.

				The Committee to Expand the Narrow Views here
				at St. Joseph's University

				Bruce

				President

Paul Kirsch