Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Golden Palominos

From: Keiji Kanazawa <kgk%brown.csnet@CSNET-RELAY.ARPA>
Date: 19 Mar 86 (Wed) 20:08:18 EST
Subject: Golden Palominos

I saw them at the Ritz in New York a couple of weeks ago. I was *very*
disappointed since Laswell didn't show up: I don't go out of my way to
see Fier. However, they weren't all bad; I didn't like the second
album much before I saw them, and now I do. Band members not mentioned
by nessus included Bernie Worrell, Jody Harris, another guitarist/lead
singer, and another keyboard player. "The Animal Speaks" just didn't
cut it with Jack Bruce on the vocals though...