Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: you can all envy me now...

From: nessus (Doug Alan)
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 86 21:06:56 EST
Subject: Re: you can all envy me now...

> From: Susanne E Trowbridge

> ...I have an interview with ROBYN HITCHCOCK!!!  28 March, the 9:30
> Club, Washington DC.

Hey, nifto groovy!  So what are you going to ask him?  What size shoe
does he wear?  Is his hair real?  How many pinheads can dance on an
angel?

> Will I dare ask for his autograph?

I got him to autograph "I Often Dream Of Trains" and "Black Snake
Diamond Role" and he didn't spit on me or anything...

> I used to collect autographs back in high school.  I have Debby
> Boone's, David Hartman's, Gene Siskel's...now aren't you impressed?!

Oh! Debby Boone, swoon, swoon...  But I have Bob McCalister's and Doug
Henning's.

			"You wear the Lizard's shoes
			 And afterwards you get confused"

			 Doug

P.S.  But, I admit, my favorite one is still
	"To Doug
	 love from
	    Kate Bush
		  X"