Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Bizarro wierd stuff...

From: nessus (Doug Alan)
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 86 02:15:51 EST
Subject: Re: Bizarro wierd stuff...

> From: CUTTER%UMass.BITNET@WISCVM.WISC.EDU

> 1 - Picked up "The Dreaming". Kate Bush is the most extremely wicked
> pissah awesome artist I've ever heard.

Hey, it's great to see another convert to the One True Faith!

Some days I think to myself, "Is all this ridiculous Kate Bush
fanatacism really worth it?"  But on days like today, when I know that
I've created another fan, and I can think of those extra few bucks in
KB's pocket, which she can use to build a better security system
around her house to protect herself from bozos like me who send her
rediculously long unanswerable letters and who want nothing more in
the world than to sneak into her house and make off with all her demo
tapes (including that one with 50 (!!!) piano songs on it that she
sent to record comapnies when she was 14) and her twelve inch single
for "Sat In Your Lap" -- it's on days like these that I know it's all
worth it!

			"I want it all"

			 Doug

P.S.  "Hounds of Love" has risen back up the UK Billboard charts and
is back in the top 10 (at number 9)!  (And to think that I was worried
about what KB was going to do for money when "The Dreaming" flopped.)

P.P.S.  Where does one find that nifto bizarro "Sgt. Pepper's"
out-take?