Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

More obscure lyrics

From: harvard!bu-cs!sam (Shelli Meyers)
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 86 09:52:02 EST
Subject: More obscure lyrics

Well, after we figure out whether or not Liz is saying "you suck",
here's another something to ponder:

Remember Berlin, Pleasure Victim?  And the most enticing song played
on the radio ever at the time: Sex.  At the end of the song, after
all the moaning and groaning, she sorta whispers something.  A friend
of mine saw Berlin in concert and swears she heard,

(faint hearts hit control-c)

"Fuck me up the butt."

Is this what she says on the album?  I SORTA hear it, but I remember
what people said about the power of suggestion....
Can anybody substantiate this?

Certainly is crude, isn't it, no wonder they only ever played the
first half on the radio....

And NO I don't spend all my time listening for dirty words on albums!

---------
"The first time I heard there were problems in the Middle East,
 I thought they were talking about Pittsburgh!"

          --Shelli