Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: obscenities

From: nessus (Doug Alan)
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 86 19:07:55 EST
Subject: Re: obscenities

> What's the story here?  How about a word from our moderator here ...
>
> /jordan

Mr. Moore isn't on the mailing list, and I say "Fuck him".  (Or
rather, "F*ck him", as it will appear in mod.music.  Now mod.music
readers are going to be really confused because both of those quotes
will look exactly alike.)  In any case, I don't know what Mr. Moore
is talking about, because Greg Skinner edits out obscenities for
mod.music anyway.  Besides, I don't care what Mr. Moore thinks about
fine Anglo-Saxon words.  This is someone that was interested in Husker
Du because from their name he thought they might be an "oldies" group.

			Shit by any other name
			Would still smell as sweet

			Doug