Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Love-Hounds Digest

From: Hofmann <hofmann@AMSAA.ARPA>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 86 13:29:45 EST
Subject: Re: Love-Hounds Digest

> Subject: Children in Adult Jails

> Really-Really-From: Jim Hofmann
> Children In Adult Jails (Buy Our Records)

if anyone needs the BOR address, speak up.  I think they put
adds in OPtion and various other publications and zines (whoops
more redundancy)

> "Man Caught In Waffle Iron"

> side two complete with mixmasters and cartoon sound effects and I
> thought like this is the recording that could bring a smile onto
> the face of the as of late solemn Butthole Surfers when and if

ACTually, I heard later that one of the members of the B. S.
has a children in adult jails sticker in their guitar cases ... so
THEY have heard them ... don't know if they smiled that night as
they were reportadly setting their hands on fire and beating on
each other ...

> And I'd sure like to find out the answer to 18 ACROSS sometime, Diane.
I'm still looking!  (actually this is in reference to the crossword
puzzle included on the lyric sheet ...)

						hofmann@amsaa.ARPA

Hey let's take bets on whether this Rowly dude who flamed mod.music
(i.e. love-hounds) is really Palena on another account.  He probably
is too afraid to stand behind his own lame opinions so has to hide
behind an alias.  [Since we all know you are reading this Larry, you
can reply with collaborating evidence to the contrary (assuming there
is any) that you are in fact NOT Rowly ... oh, and stay lame, dude]