Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Pazz & Jop Poll / Bragging

From: Susanne E Trowbridge <umcp-cs!jhunix!ins_aset@seismo.CSS.GOV>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 86 15:47:46 EST
Subject: Pazz & Jop Poll / Bragging

Since the results of the Village Voice Pazz and Jop Poll were printed,
I thought I'd mention that if you look at the very very very tiny miniscule
print at the very end of the article, where they list all the contributors,
you can see my name.  It is my one claim to fame.  If anyone has an enlar-
ging copier, perhaps they could enlarge the list about 10x so I can put it
in my clipping file.

(PS - I am the rock critic for the Johns Hopkins Univ News-Letter.  This
should prove that anyone can participate in the Pazz and Jop Poll.  Next
January, be subversive and send in an entry yourself!)

Hip media celebrity,
Sue