Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

YMG ; Spazz & Slop

From: ia-sun2!smeagol!gorbag!earle@csvax.caltech.edu (Greg Earle)
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 86 11:35:05 pst
Subject: YMG ; Spazz & Slop

Young Marble Giants broke up a ways back (~1983, I believe?).  Out of the
ashes came The Gist (who had something on RT), and Weekend (Alison
Stratton joined that one, I don't remember if the Moxham bros. were involved;
a nagging suspicion sez yes, but Don't Quote Me On That).  There was a
Weekend LP on RT as well.  As for now, ????  Sorry, no discography - I'm
at work right now, not at home in front of the Archives.

Re: Spazz and Slop Pole

Yes, folks, another irrefutable piece of evidence in support of the
All Music Critics Are Wankers theory ...

Disclaimer: I am not now nor have I ever been a Music Critic; in any shape
or form (i.e. writing for or to a periodical), unless you count posting
to net.musack :@) :@) :@)

"grege"