Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

kate makes it to ET !

From: Tim Wicinski <wicinski@nrl-css.ARPA>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 86 09:13:00 est
Subject: kate makes it to ET !

last nite, while flipping thru the tv channels looking for anything of
value, I caught the end of Entertainment tonight.  Ever-so-perky Mary Hart
was babbling, then she said: (Let me try this from memory)

"Last Nite at the British Music Awards held in London, England's newest
POP star Kate Bush performed her new single "Hounds of Love". And here's
a clip from that show...."

then they showed about a minute of Kate on stage Lip-Synching HoL on ET
while the credits rolled by.  You could tell it was Lip-Synch cause
at the end she was dancing with this man and she was being twirled around
and I know she couldn't be singing then.  The band had two chello
players, along with a synth player. That's all I saw since they mostly
showed Kate for the whole minute + of PTK (Prime Time Kate).

You missed it Doug !! How could you ???

tim