Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KB 12-inches

From: ROBB LEATHERWOOD <ROBB-LEATHERWOOD%LADC@CISL-SERVICE-MULTICS.ARPA>
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 86 16:07 PST
Subject: KB 12-inches
Randomness: Some men are discovered; others are found out.

Does the 12" of Running Up That Hill have a re-mix of RUTH or just the
album version?  ALso, is the re-mix any good?  I really don't like the
"Organon Re-Mix" from the 12" of Cloudbusting, or, rather, I like it, but
not nearly as much as the album version.  Anyway, if there's not a decent
re-mix of RUTH or a third song, I'm just going to buy the single to get
"Under the Ivy."

Later,
  -Shoo
   (Robb L. Leatherwood)