Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: David Fetrow <ihnp4!uw-beaver!entropy!fetrow>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 86 22:28:56 PST
Posted-Date: Sun, 12 Jan 86 22:28:56 PST

 Thanks for putting the interview up! Especial thanks for keeping
it honest; most interviews read nothing like they sounded; yours
read "real".

 On "Waking the Witch" my recording (which was in the tape machine
at work while reading this) it is definitely: "Bless me father, Bless
me father for I have sinned --- UH". However it also sounds a bit
spliced up, so maybe that wasn't the original.

 Yes! I expect most of us would like to see some of Paddy Bush's
poetry but please check to make sure he knows it will be spread
around, copyright, etc. I have a few poet friends who write great
stuff but I can't share it with the net because that's the way they
want it. Speaking of which, is the Kate Interview non-distributable
or distributeable if your name is on it or what? It is, after all,
your property.

  -Dave
   ihnp4!uw-beaver!entropy!fetrow