Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Goodbye ...

From: H. Chai <utflis!allegra!ihnp4!utcsri!chai>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 86 13:54:59 est
Subject: Goodbye ...

Starting this Friday (if not, VERY soon) our machine is to be isolated
from the rest of the UN*X net. (all a matter of politics) No more news.
No more mail from another machine.  No more new versions of hack. No
more Love-hounds!  *sigh*

Before I go, let me metion that on the Friday after X'mas "Good Rockin'
Tonight", produced by the CBC (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation) in
Vancoucer, aired an interview with KB and showed the _Cloudbusting_
video.  The cloudbuster shown in the video was nothing like the real
thing, which was just a simple contraption of straight metal tubes.

Also the latest issue of _Breakthrough_ contains pictures of all five
versions of the _The Kick Inside_ album covers. There is also a section
called "Cover Girl" which has all the magazine covers which featured
KB.  There are over twenty of these, dating back to 1979.  _BT_ has
switched to a newspaper format, though, which isn't exactly an
improvement.

Well, it was nice talking to you all. *sniff* :.-(

Keep on running up that hill !!

--
Henry Chai, just a humble student at the
Faculty of Library and Information Science, U of Toronto