Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

M+M

From: H. Chai <utflis!allegra!ihnp4!utcsri!chai>
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 85 13:11:48 est
Subject: M+M

I'm here in Toronto, Ontario, but I haven't seen/heard anything from
M+M for a while.  According to someone who's also a KB fan, M+M are in
England right now and their new album is due out after X'mas sometime.

The only time when I saw M+M live was in my undergrad days (daze??!)
at U of Waterloo, Ontario.  The performance was OK, but what can you
expect from a FREE show, done on a make sift stage in the football
field ??? (this was at least 3 years ago)