Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

stuff

From: hsut@purdue-ecn.ARPA (Tsun-Yuk Hsu)
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 85 18:19:22 EST
Subject: stuff

So there's a weekly out there that carries both Lynda Barry and Life
In Hell? Where can I get a subscription? Do they talk about good music
too?

By the way, I hope you guys aren't serious about having to waitt
till Doug's away to post stuff on non-Kate Bush music. Hey, this
mailing list is for the discussion of all GOOD music! (At least that's
what Doug told me many moons ago when I signed up.) I tend to
write about non-Kate stuff more often than not...

Bill Hsu